Skip to content

Global Peralta System (GPS) Homepage

COVID-19: For Summer Admissions please contact our staff: Karla David ( or Nha Le (


We are now accepting applications for the fall semester!  If you have a Peralta Student ID, please begin by choosing either transfer or overseas student (left sidebar).

Students applying to change their status (from J-1 or B-2 to F-1), please meet with an advisor first. Email for an appointment. 

You may also visit our International Admissions Homepage which contains the steps to apply, deadlines, and requirements.  

Current F-1 Students: 

Great news!!  Current F-1 students can now apply for Reduced Course Loads, Program Extensions, Optional Practical Training and more!! Please visit our Current Student Processes Page

Need Access?

  1. Email to request your GPS login credentials
  2. You must have a Peralta Student ID and access to your Peralta Email

About Global Peralta System

All international students such as F-1, J-1, and B-2 can now submit applications and requests digitally. The Office of International Education can process your requests much faster, more accurately, and you keep access to original and copies of your documents. Whether you are applying for admissions or applying for Optional Practical Training, this is the site that will facilitate your requests. Of course, come by any of our offices or contact us if you have questions about any process before you start.