Skip to content

F-1 Student Transfer Application

This application is for students who are currently in the U.S. as an F-1 student and have an I-20. To apply to transfer your I-20 to the Peralta Colleges please select our:

IMPORTANT: To begin an application, you must have already created a Peralta student account and reset your password. You can find these instructions on our Admissions Homepage.

If you are having trouble reseting your password, please email